Through The Hub you can easily select the news about Skanska that interests you. In addition, you can select delivery of the news in the manner that suits you best. As a result, it will be easier for you to keep up-to-date more effectively.
You can get Skanska's news service by e-mail, SMS messages, fax or the web. All you have to do to gain access to your personal Skanska news is to become a member of The Hub.
|REGISTER AND BECOME A MENBER|
Two steps to become a member
1. On The Hub select Member page and complete the information about yourself. The personal information is required so that the database will know who subscribes for what.
2. Choose your own user name and password.
To make the use of The Hub as efficient as possible, your password will be automatically saved. This function remembers your password for you, thus enabling you to simply click on the "Enter" button when you log in on The Hub.
Instructions on how to select your news, delivery mode and frequency
1. After registering as a member you can subscribe to your personalized Skanska news. Click on Personalize.
2. Select the news categories in which you are interested. Information about the various news categories is available below.
3. You can also subscribe to all information pertaining to a country or an organization within Skanska. You make selections in the same manner as with the news categories.
4. For those who only require a selection of the week's most important news - select Editor's choice. This is sent out once a week.
5. When you select news category, country, organization or the Editor's choice, you also determine how you want the news delivered and how often.
Choose between e-mail, SMS messages or fax. If you select e-mail, you can receive the news upon immediate release, once a day or once a week (do not apply to Editor's choice). SMS messages are sent out as soon as news is released. If you select fax, you receive the news once a week.
If you have Outlook and Microsoft Explorer 4.0 you can receive your e-mail in graphically formatted layout with the same functions you find on the web page. Simply mark the "web-mail" box located at the bottom of the Personalize page or at the bottom of the Member page.
About your subscription
- You can select as many news categories, countries and organizations as you like.
- If you want news that covers all of the Group and all countries, you should only select from the news categories and none of the country/organization alternatives.
- If you choose a news category that corresponds to a country or an organization you selected, you may receive the same news twice.
- If you only want news about a certain country/organization, you should only make this selection and not select any of the news categories.
- You can choose a special subscription to Skanska press releases. If you have already selected Latest News, you will receive the press release auomatically without selecting this alternative.
- If you only require a selection of the week's most important news, select Editor's Choice. This is sent out once a week.
- You can change your subscription at any time by completing the page again.
|THE VARIOUS NEWS CATEGORIES IN THE HUB|
Contains news about Skanska released by Skanska.
In the media:
Reflects what the media is writing about Skanska. Swedish and international media are covered.
A more open forum, with a personal tone, containing comments from key persons within Skanska about the Group and the industry.
Contains calendar of forthcoming events and activities within Skanska and the industry.
Competitors and industry:
Contains news about construction and real estate companies worldwide, mainly competitors, and news about the industry.
Get your news on The Hub
As a member of The Hub you can have an influence on what is published. By submitting information through the form you find under the "Submit news" button you will get your own news suggestions sent to the editor of The Hub. There are three easy steps to follow.
1. Click on the "Submit news" button you find in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
2. Fill out the form.
3. Press the "Send" button located at the bottom of the page.
Your information will now be sent to the editor of The Hub.
Your member page
On your member's page, you can view and update the information you provided when you joined. You can also change your user name and password, and change the language used for your subscription (English and Swedish are available). You can also terminate your membership.
Search old articles
By clicking on the "Search" button in the navigation bar you will be brought to the search page. Here you will find a broad variety of options to refine your search parameters.
In the top field you can write one or more words you are interested in finding more information about. By using "AND", "OR" and "*" (for when you are uncertain of the ending of a word etc) you can obtain very precise search values.
In addition to searching for your own words you can search The Hub contents for a specific period or even one single day. You can also search The Hub with preset parameters such as organization or country.
The various methods can of course be combined in any way required to meet your needs.